James Bellamy, Jr., CEO
More than 30 years of experience in Industrial Refrigeration, Commercial HVAC and Residential HVAC. Includes roles as a Technician, Supervisor, Business Owner, and Inventor.
Founder, Demandside Energy Solutions, Inc.
- Primary Developer (along with James Bellamy, Sr.) of Arctic Gator Demand Conversion System
- Industrial Refrigeration Installer, Service Technician, and Service Certified in Ammonia compressors, HD compressors, and Fricke Screw compressors (along with James Bellamy, Sr.)
- Mitsubishi City Multi Diamond Dealer
- Developer/Designer of Integrated and Hybrid HVAC Solutions: Gas, and Thermal-Solar
Rafael E. Giro, VP, MS, P.E., Senior Engineer
58 years career includes Engineering Consulting, Contracting, Teaching, and Management positions as an employee and owner in the private and public sectors. Senior Engineer at The Sustainable Design Group, LLC, Adjunct Professor of HVAC Technology at Santa Fe College, Former Assistant Director at Physical Plant, IF; Coordinator/Project Manager at Facilities Planning & Construction, University of Florida.
- Established Engineering Validation of Demandside Energy Solutions Arctic Gator™ Chilled Water Conversion System
- Graduated from Georgia Tech with a Bachelor of Industrial Engineering degree. He continued his academic studies with an Associate of Science degree in Air Conditioning Technology from Miami-Dade Community College and a Masters of Science in Technology from Nova Southeastern University.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
Registered Professional Engineer # 20488 Florida, 1977
Registered Professional Engineer # 043861 Georgia, 2018
LEED Green Associate # 10617626 USA, 2010
Florida Water Star Accredited Professional, 2012
Energy Star V.3 Energy Rater, USA 2012
RESNET Energy Rater # 1931066 USA, 2012
Class 1 Energy Rater # 1353, Florida, 2012
Certified State Plumbing Contractor # CFC 19106 Florida, 1978
Certified Universal Refrigerant and Recovery Technician # 261820726 USA, 2000
Certified Wind Technician # CI-RWT12RWT0464, 2012
Certified State Mechanical Contractor # CMC 008954 Florida, 1975
Certified State Fire Protection Contractor # 0464680182-00 Florida, 1976 (Inactive)
Pipeline, Concrete and Paving Contractor # 12888 Miami-Dade, FL, 1980 (Inactive)
Registered Water-Based Fire Protection System Inspector # 20410459405 Florida, 1994 (Inactive)
National Fire Protection Association
Florida Engineering Society
ASHRAE (American Society of Heating Refrigeration Air-Conditioning Engineers)
University of Florida Environmental Health and Safety – Code Appeals Board
University of Florida Association of Hispanic Faculty and Staff – Chairman 2006
Foreign Language: Spanish; Speak, read, and write.
Richard "Rick" Sheridan, Senior Operations Manager
40+ years in Professional Configurations and Installations of Commercial Equipment/Devices throughout many Technical Industries.
Graduated with a Bachelors of Science at Midwestern University, Wichita Falls, TX
Expertise in Professional Low Voltage Structural wiring of Access Controls, Automation Sensors, Distributive Antenna Systems, Cellular Systems and with IT knowledge of Network Connectivity. Responsible for Effective Performance of crew and provide necessary training to coordinate Installations and ensure timelines to complete projects.